Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cannoli Cream Cocktail


This is my most favorite cocktail I have ever made, ever.
I went to my favorite bakery and asked them for cannoli filling and cannoli shells (separate, not assembled). If you go to a good Italian bakery, they will not be shocked by this request because many people buy them this way and assemble them at home to avoid soggy cannoli shells at their parties.

I added a shot of Biscotti Liqueur and a shot of vodka to the cannoli cream and then thinned it down even more with milk.


I rimmed the glass in chocolate and then dipped it in crushed cannoli shells.

Crushed cannoli shells for the rim of the glass.



This drink is exceptionally decadent, making it the perfect cocktail for the holiday season.

Cheers!
xo Lizzie


No comments:

Post a Comment