Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Magnetic Nail Polish From Nails Inc London

My fun find in London- nail polish with cool effects named after streets and landmarks in London! They have great colors and this was the first time I had seen magnetic effects nail polish. I bought Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben, and Houses of Parliament. The names range from well known places to much more obscure street names, that only Londoners would know.


Nails Inc. London nail polish in Piccadilly Circus.

The magnetic nail polish has metal in the paint and when you hold the magnet built into the cap over your painted nail it creates a striped design. Very cool! 

Magnetic Polish by Nails Inc London is available in the US at Sephora.



Gift with purchase! 

I wish there was a nail polish named after the streets and places of New York! I am sure it is in the works somewhere! For now I will have fun playing with the colors of London! xo Lizzie


No comments:

Post a Comment