Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Milk Bar's Cornflake-Chocolate-Chip-Marshmallow Cookies


I really like Milk Bar... but I don't live or work in the city anymore so I haven't had anything from there in years. Cut to this weekend... I'm shopping at Target and I see a display of Milk Bar cookie mixes!

I have a thing for fun unique baking kits... I have tried a Crumbs cupcake kit, a Fatty Sundays do-it-yourself pretzel kit, and even a cake pop kit from Sweet Lauren's

I purchased the Cornflake-Chocolate-Chip-Marshmallow Cookie Mix and I was surprised at how well they turned out! They actually tasted like the cookies I used to get at Milk Bar!
 Toasting the cornflakes



They are loaded with butter so you get that great browned butter flavor, then the crispy cornflakes give you a crunch and the marshmallow gives the cookies a great chewiness. 


Bold statement alert... I think this is my favorite kit so far!



Now if I could only get Milk Bar's cereal milk at Target...
xo 
Lizzie



1 comment:

  1. These cookies are looking really delicious. I am planning a small party at New York venues and as we all know you are really creative, it will be great if you can help me with few planning ideas including the menu services.

    ReplyDelete