Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New Grape Taste Test




I was feeling like I was the only person who hadn't tried the new Cotton Candy grapes... I couldn't find them anywhere. A friend would tell me they just found them at Whole Foods... but then I would show up and by the time I got there they were sold out.

I was finally able to find them at Fresh Direct! My husband and I decided we wanted to try the other new grapes as well, so we ordered 3 kinds and had a taste test this weekend.


I love cotton candy... but was disappointed by the Cotton Candy grapes. While they did have a strong cotton candy smell... both myself and my husband didn't think they tasted like cotton candy. The Cotton Candy grapes weren't crisp and they had a funny aftertaste. 

The Flavor Promise grapes were very good and my husband liked them the best out of the 3 we tried. They were very sweet & crisp.

My favorite were the Moon Drop Grapes! They were sweet and the shape was very cool.Moon Drop grapes are longer than regular grapes. I think they would be a great addition to a cheese platter.



xo Lizzie



No comments:

Post a Comment